I stole this idea from some christian-fundy woman’s blog and wanted to do my own.
- He has a beautiful face, intelligent eyes that sparkle with life and a smile that it worth a million dollars. I can go on and on…
- His laugh. Its genuine. He never laughs unless he finds it funny. No phoney humor for him.
- He is a strong person in character. He knows who he is and doesn’t change for anyone. He has a strong moral compass that comes from within himself.
- My husband can admit when he is wrong. He says it as it is, accepts he was wrong and moves on with no emotional outburst or arrogance.
- He can say that he does not know something. He doesn’t pretend or fake knowing something in order to appear knowledgeable. Best of all when he finds something that he does not know- he learns and acquires the knowledge. Humble enough to receive instruction and confident enough to learn on his own as well.
- He is not materialistic. He looks at people and sees past appearances. He doesn’t waste his time worrying about how others might view his clothing or possessions.
- He is an asshole and yes, to him that is a complement. He is not a pushover and he is not always considerate. He still has his boyish deviant attitude and really has no issue at all telling someone to fuck off.
- His children are his world. He would do anything for his girls. He protects them and gives them the encouragement and push to be the best that they can be. He gives them wings to fly and never will he let them think that they can’t do something because of their gender.
- He doesn’t think with his dick. He is not one of those hound dogs looking for any port in a storm. He has what he wants and his contentment shows.
- He is honest. Sometimes that annoys me because white lies are comfortable but the truth is always what I need to hear.
- He is an atheist…. I love that we are on the same page.
- Always thinking of us. He always comes home with goodies! He hides candy and chocolate away on me so when I have a bad day he can cheer me up.
- He takes care of me. Not that I can’t take care of myself but he makes me feel like I am not alone in this world. He is my shoulder to cry on, my friend to bitch to, my lover to make me feel beautiful and desirable, my backup and truly my best friendd
I can go on…. I am so happy to have him as my partner!